Overdrive issues

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Overdrive issues
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintasmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:53:22 -0400
Hi all,
I did the gear oil replacement, and shifting seems smoother as an added
benefit. But as far as the OD jumping in and out, that problem still exists.
At first I thought it was solved, because it worked on short (2-3 mile)
trips around town whenever I could get up to 4th gear speed to test it. But
last night we took the car on the highway for the first time since the gear
oil change, and OD jumped in and out almost right after engaging it.

Just wondering if anyone has some ideas as to what to check next.

Thanks!
Mark Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO