Non return indicator problems

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Non return indicator problems
From: Mark Mallinson <mark.mallinson@analogsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:43:37 -0700
--------------3A42CEC2C9BBFD0E29B270A1

Hi List members,
I have a small but annoying problem with my 76TR6. The turn indicator
switch on the steering column is faulty. Although both left and right
indicators work when the stalk is moved the switch does not
automatically shut off after a right hand turn. The left turn 'return'
works just fine, but the right doesn't. Is this a simple problem to fix,
or, has the switch mechanism simply worn out and I should plan to
replace it?
Mark M

--------------3A42CEC2C9BBFD0E29B270A1
 name="mark.mallinson.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Mallinson;Mark
tel;fax:250-868-3520
tel;work:250-860-5673
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Silicon Analog Systems Corporation
version:2.1
email;internet:mark.mallinson@analogsystems.com
title:President
adr;quoted-printable:;;Unit 204=0D=0A1433 St Pauls Street;Kelowna;British
Columbia;V1Y 2E4;Canada
x-mozilla-cpt:;-25568
fn:Mark Mallinson
end:vcard