RIMS / TIRES

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RIMS / TIRES
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:33:21 -0500
My question is at what time did they make the 15 - 6 " rim ?

On my 76, I notice the same code ( F6D ) that Pete has mentioned, and they
are clearly stamped J15 - 6.

This year at a British show I happen to see a ..B.. with a rally / race
patern, and when asking if they had good holding power, his reply was there
were very sticky.

He being a rally racer, started to explain the rating system of tackiness to
the road, and like Matt stated, the ####s around 60 would be a very sticky
rating.

I would very much like to find a sticky tire with NO SIPES, for a 15 or 16
'' wheel.
What do you think Matt, is it out there?

DON