Dim Ignition Light

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dim Ignition Light
From: Rick Patton <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 06:42:27 -0400
I had the same problem on my 75. The light was dim and I replaced the
alternator. As it turned out the alternator was charging fine but the dash
voltmeter read low and ligt dim. A short jumper wire from the neg battery
post to the body solved the problem. You can try it with a jumper wire or
even a booster cable. Good luck.

Rick Patton
Brunswick, Maine