running rough

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: running rough
From: "Ryan P Van Luchene" <RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:45:20 -0700
Hey guys,
Well I soldered in a new ground wire for my taillight and it is now
working the way it should. Thanks to Mike L. and Dan M. for the advice.
I was ready for a drive so I pulled out the choke and fired it up and
the car is now running rough with much reduced power. The same thing
happened about a year ago and my then-mechanic determined it was just a
fouled plug, although I can't remember which one it was. Is there a good
chance that I have fouled another plug, and how can I check to see if
this is the case? What usually would cause this?
Cheers,
Ryan
6/71 Sapphire sidelined again