Re: Spark Plugs

To: <Jsut4fun@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:51:38 -0500
It has been said by those that know best that these newer plugs (Splitfire
and such) burn hotter and I remember that we are advised by those Guru's to
stay away and keep using the suggested plugs. For myself, I use the Champion
RN12YC, use High Test Petrol and 20-50W Pennzoil. I have a spin on Oil
adapter for which I use a Fram PH 966B Filter. I have the original Air
Cleaner system with the twin paper filter. The only thing I do differently
from most is use straight 30W oil in my ZS's compared to the SU oil. So far
I have run 20k miles on the engine that I have rebuilt myself and have
passed State Motor Vehicle Testing with no problems over the last six years.
Robert L. Gannon
E- Mail Reply Options:     trsix74@Home.com
                                      trsix74@Yahoo.com

TR6   1974 CF22956U