RE: Spark Plugs

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Spark Plugs
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:16:49 -0700
As for the source that recommends this plug, it is the Bentley Manual and
Owners manual.  I'm not sure whether it is a colder or hotter plug.  I just
know that it has a shorter tip.  During my last tune-up, I switched to the
N9 plug, and found that the engine runs stronger.  Maybe it's just my
imagination, though.

Eric