A type overdrive help

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A type overdrive help
From: tr6me@cs.com
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 08:40:25 -0500
I installed a rebuilt A type overdrive in my 72 this past year. Boy, what a
difference. my problem is, I have a persistent leak on the plate in which the
selonid bolts too. I have replaced the gasget once and found that somebody had
welded on this plate to reinforce the selonid reciever. I believe this has
somehow warped the plat. Any ideas on how to get this to seal with the high
preasure created in the od unit? Does anyone have an old parts a-type willing
to part out this piece. Im in desperate need as I have a new driveway this year
and the six keeps leaving it's mark on it which does not make the signifigant
other happy.

Mark Johnson
72 tr6
73 Mini under resteration