Re: Gearbox removal II

To: fattr6@hotmail.com (Todd Bermudez)
Subject: Re: Gearbox removal II
From: <p.h.z@12move.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:44:43 +0100
Thanks, for the quick response!! I noticed the Bentley And Haynes manual are
not very clear about this! There is still another question I forgot to ask.
At the rear of the J type overdrive/gearbox is a bracket fiitted to two
silent blocks. The silent blocks are fitted to the Crossmember. Do they all
have to be removed to remove the gearbox?
Thanks again,
Peter
Tr6 '74