Re: Webers

To: "Charles Markham" <chaz2@gis.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Webers
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:40:28 -0500
I totally agree with Bob Lang, I have tuned Webbers on cars with bone stock
worn out motors to the SCCA National champion TR-6. If you know the theory
and know what every choke and jet will do you can make them scream like a
banshee! Anyone in the Atlanta area
need help with their Webbers contact me , I'll be glad to help.

Mike Munson
Atlanta
73-6
80-8