RE: Disconnecting headlight sockets?

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Disconnecting headlight sockets?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:02:04 -0700
-

Let's see if I can remember this...

- Remove the headlight and bulb (sounds like you've already done that)
- Disconnect the headlight wires inside the engine compartment (look for the
blue/white, blue/red & black wires coming into the engine compartment via
the grommets in front of the wheel well, they will likely be encased in a
piece of black plastic tubing)
- Drill out the three (large) rivets holding the headlight bucket to the
body
- Pull out the bucket, pulling the wires through the grommet to free the
assembly from the car

HTH

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO