Heater Control Valve

Subject: Heater Control Valve
From: Jon <blueturtles@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Listers,

Santa dropped off an early present via UPS from the
TRF this afternoon. My questions is, do I need to do
anything special when I replace the heater control
valve in my 74 TR6 this weekend? Do you just screw it
into the engine and re-connect the hose and the cable?
Do you add any sealant to the threads of the part that
screws into the engine? (I am sure the answer is "no",
but I have never done this repair before - please
don't laugh at my dumb questions). Any help or
suggestions would be great and as always, thank you!

Jon
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com