FW: Sell TR6

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sell TR6
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:23:21 -0600
For those of you that like to collect parts, the 74 TR6 listed below may be
just what you are looking for.  What you see is all I know so lotsa luck.

John Korsak, you are welcome for the tip on the distributor.  And thank you
for the tip on the Wal-Mart speaker system that works great and costs
little.

If you want to touch base with more Triumph folks in Kansas check out Jay
Smith at jsmith@mjharden.com

Take in the all British bash at the K.C. airport Marriott on Labor Day next
year.  You will meet lots of Kansans with TR6s.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655   74 TR6 CF 15694
89 XJS Convertible
 http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/