A couple of things...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: A couple of things...
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dcooper@paciolan.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:54:56 -0800
I'm still trying to get my '74 on the road and have come across a couple
of issues:

1) I started rebuilding the carbs and in the process found out that the
hex adjusting "cap" for one of my adjustable metering needles was
stripped out.  I was able to remove it with a little work and promptly
ordered a new adjustable metering needle from Moss.  Unfortunately, the
new needle did not include the hex adjusting "cap".  Does anyone know if
these are available somewhere?

2) My oil pressure line isn't attached to anything and I can't quite
figure out where it goes.  It looks like there's a hole underneath my
oil pressure switch that could be fitted with the adaptor I see in the
moss catalog, but I looked under the hood of a friend's TR6 recently and
noticed his was attached closer to the firewall.  The spot where his is
attached has been capped off in my car.  I'm also curious as to what the
oil pressure release valve does -- is it the longish bolt at the bottom
of the block underneath the oil pressure switch?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Dwayne