RE: A couple of things...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A couple of things...
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dcooper@paciolan.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:40:20 -0800
There's still one thing I'm trying to clear up about the various holes
in my engine block.  Between my oil pressure switch and oil pressure
relief valve is what appears to be an open "hole" in the engine block.
It's about the same size as the oil pressure switch/relief valve hole,
but there's nothing in it.  Is this normal or should it be plugged?

Thanks,

Dwayne