Re: What is an old car worth?

To: <info@theyeagergroup.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is an old car worth?
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:38:02 -0500
Sight unseen, I pay you $1. Sorry but that is such an open question. A
trained eye will see a lot more wrong with a car than a novice. What stands
out and is shiny perhaps sells. But what is behind that fluff and puff holds
the car together. Its all in what the buyer is willing to pay and what the
seller is willing to accept
 I bought mine for 3.25K and have spent aprox.6.5k in parts and pieces over
6 years Can I get 10k for it? No way! Would I sell for 5k.  Maybe. Would I
be upset at letting it go to anyone? YES. 6 years of love and anguish, fun
and frustration and memories to tell my Grandkids in years to come. I think
I have just talked myself into keeping her until its my turn to go! Happy
New Year to all.

Robert L. Gannon
E- Mail Reply Options:     trsix74@Home.com
                                      trsix74@Yahoo.com