RE: Success!!!

To: "Charles Shaw" <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Success!!!
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 14:40:09 -0700
Charles,

I'd check the physical cam/dist/TDC timing real carefully.  The last time I
had a car that required that kind of timing change, I had jumped a tooth on
the timing gear.  The first tooth I (well my dad) could make it work, then
it jumped again and would not work.

Steve Hanselman
Manager, Defense Systems
Datagate Incorporated