Re: Stuck clutch

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck clutch
From: "Marc Nederkoorn" <nederkoorn@vinden.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 13:31:04 +0200
Listers,

To all who responded, especially Dick, thanks for your suggestions.
Yesterday I did the compiled list of checks and it seems the DCO (yep that's
me) mounted the SC on the wrong side of the plate that is attached to the
bellhousing. This way the SC piston has too little travel, fortunately it
did not pop out it's bore. I decided not to put everything together but also
to replace the clevis pin and flexible clutch hose (the latter is old and
the inserts can move thus will leak. I will order on monday and keep you
posted but have a good feeling that the clutch will be back in service by
next weekend. It should: we have 25 Celsius at the moment!

Regards,

Marc
'74 TR6, the Netherlands