Re: [RE: Plastic gearbox cover]

To: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>,
Subject: Re: [RE: Plastic gearbox cover]
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:23:40 -0400
Hi Graham. I bought the cover from BPNW. The holes on the floor flange were
pre-drilled. There were little dents around the part that mates to the
bulkhead to show where to drill. Drill cuts through this thing like butter.
I'm sure the holes were properly located and the cover was manufactured
properly. They matched the holes on the old cover too. I just had a hard time
lining things up.

- Hugh

"Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com> wrote:
 who was the supplier on your gearbox cover? Did it come with pre-drilled
holes or did you have do drill your own? I believe the one from TRF comes
with the holes already drilled.

Graham