RE: Tire Size and RPM's

To: "6 Pack TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <ShewFamily@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tire Size and RPM's
From: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:22:18 -0400
I take it you purchased one and it is running fine?  If so, how many miles
have you put on it and did it develop any leaks?  I also sent them an email
requesting some more info.
thanks for the info!!!
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6

P.S. Hope you don't mind I also sent back to the list so others could gather
the same info. I deleted your phone number etc.