RE: Timing and overheating

To: "'Peter Macholdt '" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Timing and overheating
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:25:46 -0400
I suffered horribly from engine overheating until I had a high density core
stuck in the radiator. A friend who owns a shop put in a new core using all
the original outer parts. Last week in the 90s I sat in a bumper-bumper
lineup for 40 minutes creeping along. The engine never even lifted the
temperature level from 1/4 guage. So it was still operating with the
thermostat not even full open.

Cheers,

Mark Hooper