Re: Story about Toyota brake conversion

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Story about Toyota brake conversion
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:20:30 -0700
I got them from Carbotech [their part number is CT 137).  Can get them in
Hawk Blue or their Panther Plus [which I chose this time as they said they
are a lot more rotor friendly than the Blues, and the blues I had chewed up
my rotors in no time].
They are at: 1-877-899-5024
http://www.carbotecheng.com/main.htm
Chuck Arnold