Re: Soft top question

To: Tobermory9@aol.com
Subject: Re: Soft top question
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:11:01 -0400
I do.  These are the instructions from the owner's manual.

Instructions for Folding Top - 1) Unzip rear window & fold inward  2)
Unlatch top at w/s, raise slightly, unsnap the top at the sides  3)
Unsnap top from rear top bow, lift top away from bows as you fold them
rearward until top is neatly laid on rear scuttle & trunk lid  4) Fold
the top neatly over top bows & fold quarter windows over top taking care
that the clear plastic is not creased. Some tucking & tugging may be
required as it may want to lay naturally in a manner that would leave the
clear plastic windows creased  5) Install boot cover or tonneau cover.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver, 1971 TR6 project
1989 Mustang GT someday morphing into a Factory Five '65 Roadster