RE: Soft top question

To: jay_welch@juno.com
Subject: RE: Soft top question
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 08:42:51 -0800
I notice that it is impossible not to get the fold on the small side
windows, when folding the sides in.  I had always been taught on MG's to
fold at the area between the backlight and the side window, but this is
impossible the way my top is installed.

My question - is my top install incorrectly or do all TR6 tops fold across
the side window.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112