Re: Help! Gas Leak!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! Gas Leak!
From: "James Tabor" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:53:19 +0000
aaaaah... i actually checked (frantically)
all around the carbs this morning.
(i forgot to mention that.)
and i seem to remember it being dry under there, i will check again
though. it seemed to have most moisture next to and under the foam
air filters i have on the carbs presenting. i think i will
have to run the engine and see were it comes out to be for sure.

but thanks, i was just thinking i should probably replace those o-rings.
they are on my next order for sure!

-james