Re: Oops

To: "John Griffiths" <John.Griffiths@uregina.ca>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oops
From: "Nelson Riedel" <Nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:04:08 -0400
John,

I suspect you have the oil pressure switch connected so that the anti run-on
valve is operated when the engine is trying to run.  It is cutting off the
gas as it should.

Check out the sketch midway through the following link to see the proper
wiring --- at least on my switch.  In the mean time, just pull the white
with pink stripe wire off the switch and the anti run-on valve should no
longer operate everything should run OK (except engine might run-on).

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Carbs/CarbsIII/CarbsIII.htm

Nelson