Re: air filters for TR6, and even more..

To: George Loriot <George_Loriot@brown.edu>
Subject: Re: air filters for TR6, and even more..
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:31:28 -0700
 About five years ago I put KYB's on the front end of my TR6. They are
still doing well and I am very pleased with the result. I bought them
from British Parts North West.

http://www.bpnorthwest.com/index.html

 BPNW still lists a "gas shock" for $41.00. I'm not sure if it is still
a KYB though.

 They went right in with no cutting of anything. Maybe BPNW did all the
work for me? Anyway, I am now considering the KYB rear tube shock
replacement. They make the kit that Victoria British sells.

 I already have Triumph Tune semi-comp (Fast Road) springs, poly
bushings and a 7/8 inch sway bar. Results are a very firm, yet compliant
ride. The rear tube replacement would replace Apple Hydraulics heavy
duty rebuilds that are starting to get sloppy.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO