RE: More Seat Questions

To: "'Grant Kester'" <gkester@ucsd.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: More Seat Questions
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:30:02 -0400
Hi Grant. I have recently installed new belts and seat diaphragms.

I think retractable belts started in 1972. If you need to drill holes, I
would put the plates in. Otherwise the belt may do you no good. I bought
belts from TR Shop in London. Shipping was reasonable and fast and the price
at the time beat any US suppliers.

I did not replace the foam, but just replacing the diaphragms made a huge
difference. They are a bit difficult to install, but worth it. The second
seat installs much easier than the first.

- Hugh Fader