Need Restoration tips

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Restoration tips
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 08:37:19 -0400
I am the original owner of a TR250 and I would like to get it restored
and back on the street. It has been in the garage for about 10 years. It
has about 60K original miles.

I live in upstate NY, near Binghamton NY which is on the NY/PA border
between Scranton PA and Syracuse NY, and am wondering if anyone can give
some advise on where I could get it restored. I just don't seem to have
the time to do it myself. I am in the process of making some contacts
with a local VTR chapter near me, as well as with some of the local hot
rod clubs, but I thought maybe someone out there would have some
suggestions.

For starters and for something practical, there is a lot of mildew on
the seats, interior side panels and dash. Any suggestions on the best
way to clean it up?

I also have a 73 MGB and one of those newly manufactured MGB body shells
(still in the crate after 10 years), and would like to get them on the
road as well.

Any tips would be appreciated. Any MGB groups like this?

Don Malling