RE: Stage 2 rebuild and flywheel lightning

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stage 2 rebuild and flywheel lightning
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:28:06 -0700
I don't know about that.  If I were going to spend that much, I'd spend
another $75 and get an aluminum flywheel. While they do nice work, PRI's
prices are not cheap.  Top End Performance will lighten your flywheel for
$150 http://www.racetep.com/flywheel.html.

As always, I have no financial interest in any of the companys listed above.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6