Re: Rebuilt Master/ Slave Clutch Cylinder

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt Master/ Slave Clutch Cylinder
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:33:30 -0500
It was suggested when I replaced the booster in my silicone fluid car that I
gently press the pedal for the bleed process, since silicone tends to froth
if the pedal if pumped too vigorously.

Secondly, after getting a first good bleed session out of the car (hopefully
you got the pedal to firm up), to let it all sit for 24 hours and then go
and do a second bleed. Remember to start at the wheel the farthest from the
MC and then work in.

There is also an issue with the slave if it is not on the correct side of
the bracket...

Valerie Stabenow, 62 MGA MkII, 67 TR4a, 69 XK-E FHC, 73 TR-6, 81 Corvette
Coupe