RE: Paint Color Change?

To: <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Subject: RE: Paint Color Change?
From: <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
Ohhh I'm intrigued too!  My guess: the hardest color to change for a
reasonable price.....RUST????  :-0

Seems there are lots of opinions on favorite colors for the TR6.  I have
to say my favorites are Pimento Red, and Brittish Racing Green.  Unless
you are planning a concourse car, pick the color you like best and go with
it.

One thought (tough to do with your yellow) my car was Carmine Red, I
painted it Pimento Red, the only place I didn't paint was under the dash -
since the colors are close it is not noticable as if the car had been
another a green, yellow, etc...  But then I'm really the only one under
the dash.