RE: Shane's Paint Job

To: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Shane's Paint Job
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:31:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, michael lunsford wrote:

> Rob,

Hi Mickey.

:-)

> I don't claim to have read every posting of the 6 Pack Digest but have
> seen most of them for the past several years and do not ever recall
> seeing anything concerning the TR6 "art car" (I would remember that).
> You obviously are not "fully occupied" if you are reading the National
> Museum of the American Indian magazine (spring edition).  I suggest
> that you run back to the garage and rebuild the carbs and slave
> cylinder on your Triumph again before you lose your perspective.

I actually dod not read this publication. An alert reader of my ramblings
e-mailed me a copy of the cover shot from this publication. FWIW, his wife
is preoccupied with a passion for pre-columbian native american
archeology.

So there!

As for working in the garage, I gladly do that whenever I can. I'll show
you several hundred unread Triumph-Digests on my laptop if you want proof
of that. Hell, if I got rid of my gig as newsletter editor for my local
Triumph club, I could have _three_ Triumphs on the road (instead of the
two that I currently have). And there is that "wedge" sitting in the yard
just dying for a V8 implant. Yee ha!

Zoom zoom.
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |