Shane's Paint Job

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Shane's Paint Job
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
Reference Shane's Message below:

Since Shane's paint job is going to be "Permanent" I think I''ve got it, he's
going to have Fred Thomas Powdercoat the whole thing.  I hope he can bring it
to the SE Regional VTR at Jekyll Island in Oct.  I'd like to see it.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 (Sapphire Blue)

<Having said all of that, my car (which is being sandblasted today!)
will not
be painted Signal Red, or any red for that matter.  I'm not telling
what it
will be painted (you will all know soon enough), but it is quite
uncommon,
and daring.  It will also be "permanent", in that it may not be
possible
(for a reasonable price) to change the color.  Intrigued?  Yeah!>