More flywheel work

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: More flywheel work
From: "Alan & Debbie Lindner" <theedge@cts.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:04:21 -0700
I got the flywheel off with the help of a piece of wood and a torque
wrench.  I was ready to walk into the house to weight it, but the
boss stopped me at the door. Something about "not in my
house...you are just like one of the kids".  Well she brought out the
scale and I did the subtraction method.  I guess the flywheel is not
the only thing that needs to loose weight.  The flywheel weighted 26
pounds.  On the back, the side that faces the engine, there is a
wide 'V' groove all the way around.  Is that stock?  What final
weight is good.  The Kastner manual does not say how much.  I do
plan to still drive this on the street.

Thanks
Alan

Alan Lindner