Re: Adding OD to non-OD tr6

To: trstevens@earthlink.net, g.mcmicken@shaw.ca, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adding OD to non-OD tr6
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:50:28 -0400
Actually if you're fitting a j-type o/d to a 75 frame, you won't need to
change the rear mount.  if you saved your old mount you should be fine.  as
a matter of fact the a-type wouldn't require a new mount either as it mounts
the same as a 4-speed.  you would have issues if you were to try to install
a j-type in an early frame.  i've done it & it requires some frame mods or
an adapter bracket.  well worth all the aggravation!

Todd Bermudez
TR250