RE: Braided Stainless Brake Hoses?

To: "William Maslin" <cwrm4@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Braided Stainless Brake Hoses?
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:28:36 -0700
William,

I bought a set (can't remember from whom) about three years ago.  Made an
incredible difference in the brake "feel".  There are a couple of caveats.
You need to ensure that the hoses don't rub against anything when you
install them, you need to ensure that there is no "twist" in the flex lines
when you install them, and lastly, you need to visually check them every 6
months to a year to make sure that there is no visible damage.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6