Re: HI all.....re. Auto-X & Solo racing the TR-6's...How I can

To: JCHDRDR@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HI all.....re. Auto-X & Solo racing the TR-6's...How I can
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:20:44 EDT
Hi Jim,
I'd go with the SCCA, if they have a local chapter as here in New Jersey they
autocross at least once a month from April till November, weather permiting.
You'll find some local Triumph stuff but not nearly as much as with the SCCA,
and you'll also get to so those young kids what REAL sportscars were like:-)

Good Luck and have some fun.
Jim Holewka
New jersey
80 TR7-V8 slightly damaged, anyone have a nice doner coupe for sale???