RE: HI all.....re. Auto-X & Solo racing the TR-6's...How I can

To: <JCHDRDR@aol.com>, "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HI all.....re. Auto-X & Solo racing the TR-6's...How I can
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 08:35:43 -0400
I would go with SCCA solo II for a couple of years it usually takes that
long for most people to get halfway decent in driving and learning car
setup and such. Also you can ask some people on this list about car
setup. You will get a lot of differing opinions but compare the info and
see what works best for your car. Get ready to spend some money because
the speed addiction is worse than cocaine. (so they say)!

Mike Munson
Snellville, Ga.
70-6 racecar
73-6