RE: tips for upcoming uk trip

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <plz@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: tips for upcoming uk trip
From: Peter Firla <bombur@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:58:35 -0400
Peter, the last time we were in the UK I tracked down the local triumph
club in Coventry ahead of time and went to their meeting when I was in
town. I also had contacted the manager of the transportation museum in
Coventry and asked if he could hook me up with anyone who used to work
at the Triumph plant. He was creative enough to put a small ad in the
paper and when I got to town I had a list of 4 wonderful retirees to
talk shop with.

Peter Firla
Orange, CT