A request for our Triumph Lists

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A request for our Triumph Lists
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:37:47 EDT
Hi everyone...

While weeding through all of my unsolicited e-mail and spam today, a thought
struck me. If we all were more diligent about being explicit in the 'Subject'
lines of our submissions to the various cars lists (for me it is the 6-Pack
and Triumphs) it might save a lot of time when we purge our daily e-mail. My
provider doesn't seem to screen much of what is sent to me and I haven't made
the effort to install a good 'policing' software so I still get junk.

So, as result I don't even open a e-mail if the subject isn't familiar to me.
Consequently I know I must have deleted some pertinent Triumph-related
messages because they either didn't have a subject or it made no sense (to
me).

Sorry if I am preaching to the choir here...

Larry M
CD5182L