Re: SPEED

To: <mocharand5@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPEED
From: "Doug Hofer" <doug@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:03:38 -0400
Mine is an "original" '69 with the yellow line at 5000 RPM, and I'm
uncomfortable taking it over 4500.  Since the speedometer bounces, I think
the closest I can guess it is 65.

BTW, what could be up with the speedo?  I put a drill on the tranny end of
the cable, and it still bounces, so I know it's not in the tranny.