Starting Problem - '70 TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starting Problem - '70 TR6
From: "Glenn Rierson" <glenn.rierson@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:42:09 -0500
Being new to this, I hope I ask my question the right way.
My '70 TR6 has a starting problem.  Unless I hold my mouth
the correctly as I turn the key in the ignition, when I go to the
start position (III) the starter may engage but not hold; therefore,
requiring a return to off and the trying the sequence again.  I have
replaced the ignition switch, the starter, and verified the only
thing between point "A" ( the switch) and point "B" the "WR" terminal
at the starter is a wire.  The TR always starts if you smile
correctly.

Glenn
CC52281LO