1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best?

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best?
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade2@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:32:11 -0600
Add this to the list of questions that seems to come up every so often.  I
apologize if this has been discussed recently.

Being that it is almost fall / winter, I'm considering the projects that
should be completed on my 1976 TR6.  The biggest project is reupholstery of
my seats and interior panels.  I plan on purchasing both the seat kits and
the panel kits from the same distributor to ensure matching vinyl.

My question to the group is: in your opinion, who provides the best, most
original foam kit and reupholstery kit in terms of fit and looks?  The color
I need is Chestnut, if that matters for answering the question.  I also have
the separate headrest that I also want to recover.

Thanks a bunch!!

Eric Conrad
'76 TR6  (CF52678U)