RE: 1976 TR6 reupholstery kits -- who's is best?

To: "'Eric Conrad'" <conrade2@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: 1976 TR6 reupholstery kits -- who's is best?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:56:24 -0700
        Eric:

        While I was very satisfied with the quality, the Moss kits do not
include new foam for the headrests. I made my own (cost all of
$5) but I felt that the Moss kits should have included the headrest foam.
        The fit, finish, and correctness of the texture, cut, etc. was first
rate, so if you can't find a kit that includes everything, then don't
hesitate to use Moss. Cutting a couple chunks of foam for the headrests was
easy (pro'lly why they left that out).
        I believe that TRF kits include the head rest foam, but I can't
speak
to fit, originality, etc.
        By the way, the Buckeye Triumphs web page has a very helpful
write-up
in their tech section on how to recover your own seats. VERY helpful.

        Cheers,

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom