RE: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best?

To: "Eric Conrad" <conrade2@msn.com>, "6-pack list"
Subject: RE: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best?
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:01:38 -0700
Eric,

I liked the kit that came from Vicki Brit, but I was unhappy with the way
the "wings" went on my seats.  The problem could have been me and my lack
of uphpolstery experience.  Most of the parts seemed a bit to small.

On the other hand the carpet and panel sets went in without any problem
and look great.

Even with the seat cover fitting problems it came out looking OK (well
maybe a bit better than just OK).  I wasn't real concerned with the seats
because here in Nevada and with a convertible you never want to sit on
black anything.  Sheepskin covers are over the new vinyl seats.

I got the kit in the winter sale last year for 995.00

Regards,

Steve Hanselman