Re: Radiators- Recore or Repro?

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiators- Recore or Repro?
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:38:13 -0400
Hugh,

I just upgraded mine to a 4-row core. The old original is 3 rows and I do
believe that the higher capacity is allowing me to run cooler (haven't had
any 95+ days with the new unit, so can't do a proper comparison).

My shop found a 4-row core that has the same fin count and is only slightly
thicker than stock.  Looks original but cools better (I think).

YMMV,
Peter
'68 TR250