Re: Radiators- Recore or Repro?

To: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Subject: Re: Radiators- Recore or Repro?
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:59:47 -0400
Hugh;

On the "alternatives/upgrades" side of your question, this website has long
intrigued me. Howe Racing says they can build any radiator configuration out of
aluminum. I have not purchased from them but I have spoken to them. They can
fabricate whatever you like, including extra brackets or hardware or whatever!
NFI......

http://www.alumrad.com/specialty.html    (Best viewed with Internet Explorer)

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO