New troubling sound

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: New troubling sound
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:22:23 -0400
Listers,
I've recently been hearing a momentary whistling/wining noise every time
I depress the clutch petal especially from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd.
There are no other symptoms of other issues, yet !  The clutch was
completely replaced last year with new everything.  Has anyone a clue to
what this noise is all about?  I simply do not want another problem to
deal with so soon.

On the other hand, if I'm going to be in for dreaded clutch problems with
this system than I'll be good and ready to rip out this lousy excuse for
a transmission and replace it with a van den Akker Conversion Toyota
5-speed.

My patience is running very thin.

Al Graffam  74TR6  CT.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!