Re: New troubling sound

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Subject: Re: New troubling sound
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:12:55 -0700
 Sounds like a throw out bearing making noise. I've heard of them
beginning to make noise and then quiet down after awhile. Letting it be
until you notice a shifting problem, louder whine or replace it just to
be safe is totally up to you.

 Sometimes we get to know our cars a little to well. We hears things
that we didn't hear before because nothing is going wrong. Take someone
for a ride and ask if they hear it as well. If they hear it with no
prompting, then you might have something. If not, maybe your being too
critical. I've been there before myself.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO